Chilli cheese toast recipe with step by step pictures, full video. A quick, easiest snack, party food, make in oven in just few minutes. I saved this post for almost an year now in instagram, a drool-worthy casual shot of chilli cheese toast. Somehow it took this much time to post this simple toast. Love my new oven and baking is really interesting. The temperature settings are to be experimented, bit hotter inside the oven, it’s pretty good. Couple of batches I misjudged the baking time and never thought this would be ready so soon!
Aj too loved this. We both enjoyed the toast. Green chilli is very finely chopped or minced in this, so it won’t be that spicy, so no need to worry. You can also deseed the chilli if needed. If deseeded, there won’t be any spice at all. Also cheese balances it.
Before moving to the recipe, I want to let you all know that I have moved from blogger platform to WordPress and that’s why my site has been down and there is yet a lot to be fixed. I appreciate your patience and thank you all for your messages to let me know the issues.
Really sorry for the inconvenience, I thought there won’t be this much issue while migration. Still need a little time to settle this site with a fixed look, until then, please bear with me.
- Please use the site search instead of Google search for a while.
- Visit my site directly by typing address in your browser.
- Do not use the previous links saved in your browser for better results.
I wanted to tell you all beforehand to save any recipes, but underestimated the issues. I hope I will fix other issues soon.
Check out my other Bread recipes
Chilli cheese toast
- 1 & ½ cup cheese grated, mozzarella
- 3 green chillies
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 8 Bread slices
- Finely chop, mince green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Preheat oven at 220 deg C in grill mode for 5 mins
- Meanwhile spread cheese over the bread slices to cover it with layer of cheese.
- Sprinkle chopped chilli over it evenly as per your spice requirement.
- Place over baking tray lined with butter paper. Grease the butter paper.
- Bake for 2-3 mins in top rack. Or until the cheese is melt and turns golden here and there.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Reduce baking temperature if your oven is small and have only one rack.
- If not grill mode, follow the same step with the convection mode itself.
- You can do this in tawa also. Just cook covered to melt the cheese.
Chilli cheese toast Step by step pictures:
- Finely chop chilli and coriander leaves. Mining helps to reduce the spice level of chilli in one bite.
- Preheat oven at 220 deg C in grill mode for 5 mins. Refer notes for more.
- Meanwhile, spread cheese over it evenly as per your spice level.
- Place over a baking tray lined with greased butter paper. I used aluminium foil, but please use baking sheets/ butter paper as much as possible.
- Bake for 2-3 mins or unitil beautiful golden spots appear as the cheese melts.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.