Condensed milk fruit popsicle, easy to prepare summer treats for your kids and yourselves. With pineapple, strawberries and orange. Just 4 main ingredients.
This year, summer is not even like Summer. May be since we're staying home all the time, it wasn't big deal🤔
Oh wait, but does it count for a stay at home person like me? So far, summer isn't that bad here in Singapore, not sure about the upcoming days.
So every summer, I usually post one or two popsicle recipes. Condensed milk fruit popsicle is one simple idea I saw similar in my Instagram feed.
🍡 It's easy
Just blend your favorite combo of fruits with condensed milk and pour it to the molds.
Freeze and treat your kids for mid day snack or enjoy it yourself. Sounds easy enough to try right?
This is best way to finish off your condensed milk tin after opening it and just using a little for your payasam or kheer.
If you are a video person, you can watch in this short video.
Blend it with fruit and freeze it as pops. Use a single fruit or a combination of fruits, it's up to you.
I love this combo of pineapple, strawberry and orange. Do try with your own combo.
Condensed milk fruit popsicle recipe
- ½ cup pineapple chopped
- ½ cup orange chopped
- ½ cup strawberries chopped
- ½ cup condensed milk
- Add a teaspoon of each fruit to popsicle mould.
- Place the rest in blender. Pour in condensed milk.
- Blend really smooth. Fill the popsicle moulds with this.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze for 12 hrs.
- Dip the mould in a bowl of warm water without submerging it beyond handle.
- Or show under running water. Pull the handle firmly and enjoy.
- If you want to avoid melting of the popsicles fast while eating, you can again freeze as soon as pulling out from the mould (re-freeze). Freeze in a zip lock or box for an hour and enjoy it. You can individually wrap butter papers around for preventing sticking with other popsicle.
📸 Step by step photos
1. Add a teaspoon of each fruit to popsicle mold.
2. Place the rest in blender. Pour in condensed milk.
3. Blend really smooth. Fill the popsicle molds with this.
4. Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze for 12 hrs.
5. Dip the mold in a bowl of warm water without submerging it beyond handle. Or show under running water.
6. Pull the handle firmly and enjoy.
Yummy and easy to make popsicle for the summer heat!
Wow... Such an easy and amazing recipe... I think my kid is gonna love this... Thanks for sharing