|Cream style corn||3/4 cup|
|Pepper powder||1/2 tsp|
|Tomato sauce||1 tsp|
|Corn flour||2 tblsp|
|Sesame seeds||1 tsp|
- To Prepare the stuffing,Heat a pan with oil and add the chopped garlic. Fry for a minute and add the chopped onions and fry till transparent.Add the cream style corn and mix well.
- Add pepper powder and sauce and fry till you get a thick stuffing.
- Trim the edges of the bread and roll with a rolling pin to make thin squares.
- Prepare a batter with corn flour with 1/4 cup of water.Spoon 2 tsp of the stuffing in the bread .
- Apply the corn flour batter in the sides of the bread.Roll the bread carefully.Seal the sides.
- Give a quick dip in the corn flour batter and sprinkle or roll over the sesame seeds.
- You can deep fry or shallow fry in a pan. Make sure you fry all the sides if you are shallow frying. Fry until crisp.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.