Easy Biscoff biscuit milkshake, best way to use up the remains in biscoff spread that is leftover in the bottle. Quick video recipe.
Sharing this simple and easy milkshake recipe with lotus biscoff biscuits. You can use any biscuit of your favorite too. I unknowingly bought these biscuits when Aj used to take biscuits for snack and had been buying for a while then.
Never knew it was a famous brand, I thought some brand biscuit we find it in Singapore. Aj used to like it as well as I used to take it with my milk.
Last year only I knew there was spread too like Nutella, after I saw in Instagram feed. But never bought as I knew I could save some calories without getting addicted to it.
Last month, one of this spread was found in Fairprice and took it to try something for blog. I tasted and loved it just like I used to love the biscuits.
Aj too said it's good, but we both didn't panic eat it and empty the bottle as we usually do with the other stuffs. To my surprise, it was Vj who loved it so much. He generally likes caramel and butterscotch kind of flavours. So he finished it scooping and eating as such.
Me, who wanted to try some recipes for blog with it, never found a recipe before he finished the whole thing😅😆. No complains, he doesn't know that I bought for that sake.
You may also like
He rarely likes something like this, so I let it go freely. Finally thought I should try this milkshake at least as I have seen the nutella shake in pinterest, how they make use of the last bits stuck to the bottle.
Once finished clicking I enjoyed it all by myself, as Vj doesnt like milkshake, Aj too did not want as he saw the biscuit topping and knowing there's no icecream in it🤣.
I thanked the guys and enjoyed the drink myself. I bought a pack of this biscuit online just to make milkshake and Aj too had his share of snack.
Biscoff biscuit milkshake
Equipments (Amazon Affiliate links)
- 1 cup milk boiled cooled
- 5 biscuits Lotus biscoff or any of your favorite
- 1 tablespoon lotus biscoff spread
- 4 ice cubes
- Sugar as needed
- If you have the spread, just use 1 tablespoon in this recipe. I just poured milk into the bottle and shake to use the remains.
- Place milk, (biscuit spread if using), sugar if using and 4 biscuits broken roughly in a blender.
- Blend smoothly until combined. Pour in a chilled serving glass.
- Top with remaining one biscuit crushed on top. Enjoy immediately.
- Variations: *Add flavouring like vanilla essence. *Add caramel syrup, chocolate syrup, butterscotch syrup. *Use coffee decoction or a dash of ground cinnamon.
1. If you have the spread, just use 1 tablespoon in this recipe. I just poured milk into the bottle and shake to use the remains.
2. Place milk, (biscuit spread if using), sugar if using and 4 biscuits broken roughly in a blender.
3. Add ice cubes. Blend smoothly until combined.
4. Pour in a chilled serving glass. Top with remaining one biscuit crushed on top. Enjoy immediately.
Best to have as mid afternoon drink or evening drink for a sunny day.