Easy cheesy pasta, one of my quick fix with cheese spread and milk. This one is very easy to make, my hubby who doesn’t likes pasta sauces, loves to eat pasta like this. I have used penne here,you can choose your pasta and try this. Any bachelor can try making this! Kids will sure love this too!!
|Pasta of your choice||¾ cup|
|Cheese spread||3 tbsp|
|Pepper,crushed little coarsely||½ tsp|
|Olive oil/ cooking oil||1 tsp|
- Cook pasta with salt,cooking oil,till soft,as per the packing instructions. If you want the pasta to get cooked soon,soak in water for 1 hr and then cook.
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat a broad pan and add the butter and just melt it in low flame.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir in the cheese and pepper.
- I used Amul Cheese spread with pepper in it,so I dint added pepper.
- Toss well till the cheese melts and blends well with the pasta.If you want bit juicy,you can add a tbsp of milk and mix.