|Pasta of your choice||3/4 cup|
|Cheese spread||3 tbsp|
|Pepper,crushed little coarsely||1/2 tsp|
|Olive oil/ cooking oil||1 tsp|
- Cook pasta with salt,cooking oil,till soft,as per the packing instructions. If you want the pasta to get cooked soon,soak in water for 1 hr and then cook.
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat a broad pan and add the butter and just melt it in low flame.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir in the cheese and pepper.
- I used Amul Cheese spread with pepper in it,so I dint added pepper.
- Toss well till the cheese melts and blends well with the pasta.If you want bit juicy,you can add a tbsp of milk and mix.