Easy no churn strawberry ice cream recipe with just 3 ingredients. Step by step pictures recipe. One more easy home made ice cream you would love and easily prepare in strawberry season.
I have already raved enough about my love towards strawberry earlier in my posts and how I had developed an aversion with the flavor.
Last month I somehow was craving something like strawberry milkshake and bought fresh strawberries too. So with it in stock, added this recipe to my to try list. If you are looking for a simpler non-frozen dessert option, check out my Strawberry cream recipe.
Aj was so much excited to know I was planning for this. He was craving for ice cream and we didn't buy him because of the situation. So it was definitely a treat for him. Enjoyed every bit of it.
Though Vj is not fan of certain things, he have it because of the fact it is homemade. Was happy that they enjoyed homemade ice cream for few days. I too had couple of times.
Made it with just whipping cream. But you can also add some ½ cup milk or reduce sugar and add some condensed milk for excellent smooth texture .
Use icing sugar as it has some corn starch which helps to make the ice cream softer in texture. Check out my mango falooda if you like such fresh fruit desserts.
I added more sugar in my recipe as we all are sweet toothed. You can adjust reduce a bit without changing the taste much given strawberry has some tart in it.
If you like, you can add some fresh cut strawberries in the ice cream before freezing, but I like just while serving as the frozen strawberries are not my favorite in the ice cream while enjoying it.
Easy no churn Strawberry ice cream recipe
- 400 ml Whipping cream
- 10 fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup sugar
- First clean the strawberries. Cut off the green part along a small portion attached to it.
- Place clean strawberries, sugar in a mixie. Grind smoothly.
- Take whipping cream in a mixing bowl. I place my bowl over cold water to fasten the whipping process.
- Start beating with a electric hand mixer. keep whipping in circular motion covering all the cream until you get stiff peaks. Do not over beat.
- Add the fresh strawberry puree to it and fold to mix in the strawberry.
- Now transfer to a freezer safe container. Freeze for 10 hours before serving. For softer texture, you can take out after an hour before it fully freezes, and again grind and freeze. It's messy but helps in softer ice cream (I skipped)
- You can use half cup milk also in the recipe. Using icing sugar helps for softer texture.
- Taking out the ice cream before it completely freezes and grinding helps in softer texture of ice cream (do couple of times)
1. First clean the strawberries. Cut off the green part along a small portion attached to it.
2. Place clean strawberries, sugar in a blender. Grind smoothly.
3. Take whipping cream in a mixing bowl. I place my bowl over cold water to fasten the whipping process.
4. Start beating with a electric hand mixer. keep whipping in circular motion covering all the cream until you get stiff peaks. Do not over beat.
5. Add the fresh strawberry puree to it and fold to mix in the strawberry.
6. Transfer the mixture to freezer safe container and freeze for 10 hours before serving. Grinding in between couple of times helps in soft texture of ice cream.
Use an ice cream scoop to take out the set ice cream and serve in chilled serving bowls. Keep 2 mins resting time outside for easy scooping.