Honeydew melon juice is a perfect summer coolant you can prepare without any juicer, in blender you have at home.
Summer is here and we have to keep our body cool from inside too… Honeydew melon is one of my favorite and Vj’s Favorite too. Mostly I would prefer to eat the fruit, but Vj loves to have in juice form.
My MIL makes Kirini palam juice just by cutting the fruit and scooping out the pulp using a ladle itself. I do the same for this if its a super ripe fruit or if its a bit firm, then I cut into small pieces and peel off the skin and grind with ice to make smoothie.
It's so simple but tastes and smells great and cools your body as well. So I make sure I buy often in summer and consume. Also it so easy to make, no filtering nothing 😉
Honeydew melon juice
- ½ Honeydew melon chilled
- 1 tablespoon Sugar or honey
- Peel the skin along with the thick part of the fruit, remove the seeds in the middle and chop roughly. Transfer the fruit with sugar and ice cube to a blender. Blend until smooth. You can also grind it as such and keep refrigerated.
- The juice is supposed to be thick. So no need to add water.
- Peel the skin along with the thick part of the fruit, remove the seeds in the middle and chop roughly.
- Transfer the fruit with sugar and ice cube to a blender.
- Blend until smooth. You can also grind it as such and keep refrigerated.
Enjoy cold for best results. Perfect along your breakfast for a filling serving.