|Mango ginger/maa inji||Chopped,1 cup|
|Salt||1 – 1/4 tsp(adjust as per taste)|
|Sesame oil/nallennai||2 tsp|
- Peel the skin of the ginger using a peeler,wash it and pat dry.
- Chop it according to your wish,my mom slices into circles,easier way…but I chopped them finely…so its your choice.
- Take this in a bowl and squeeze the lemon and add salt and chopped green chillies. Mix well.
- Season with the items given under ‘To temper’ table,mix well and store in an airtight container in the fridge. Use after a day or two.
- The pickle tend to leave water after we add salt.
- You can add finely chopped capsicum also in this same recipe.Also try adding all the veggies like carrot,cabbage,cucumber to make vegetable pickle.