A simplest dessert one can do, is mango with fresh cream. Any fruit with fresh cream will go well we all know, so is mango with fresh cream tastes really delicious.
Since I had a lot of mangoes I thought I would try this fresh cream with mango as I saw it in Kailash parbat menu. Yes, both schezwan dahi puri and this mango with fresh cream I noted down the ideas for making at home. I made this last week and both me and Vj loved it a lot. It looks also fancy, as I served in layers in a glass. You can just serve as two layers but I loved this way like I did for my raspberry cheese cake.
Step by step pictures
- Slice mangoes both sides along the seed and scoop the pulp out with a spoon.
- Place the pulp and sugar in a blender, grind until smooth.
- Place whipping cream in a bowl with bed of ice water.
- Beat well (I used my hand blender whisk attachment) until you get stiff peak.
- In a serving bowl layer pureed mango and beat fresh light cream.
- Refrigerate for an hour covering with a cling wrap. Garnish with chopped mango just before serving.
Serve chilled the Yumminess!