Simple and easy mango yogurt popsicle recipe, summer treat for your whole family this mango season.
Mango and yogurt are great combo and we Indians are very fond of mango lassi. Mango yogurt popsicle is a treat too. I have made a simple one not with any fancy procedure or ingredient. Quick and easy to make even your kids can set themselves and enjoy it. You can keep them engaged in making different popsicles all by themselves. Sure setting them in freezer and let it patiently sit for freezing hours will be fun for them both making and enjoy eating it.
- Place yogurt and 2 tbsp sugar in a blender and grind it smoothly. Fill the popsicle molds half way.
- Grind mango and remaining sugar smoothly.
- Top the popsicle molds with the sweet mango pulp.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze overnight.
- To unmold the popsicles, show under tap water for couple of mins all the sides and gently pull it off using the handle/stick.
I just love the pops a lot, a much needed one for the summer.