Masala coke is a twist to regular drink with Indian spices. A tantalizing drink that you will fall for it. Perfect thirst quencher for this summer.
It is totally a new drink to me until I made it as popsicle for the magazine.
Loved it when I made it as popsicle. My mom used to say when I was a kid that it would taste good when we mix salt in an aerated drink, it would taste good.
And I have seen my BIL does the same to remove the gas from the aerated drink as he doesn't like it.
But this one just amazed me when I tried first time. If you do not have any other ingredients and only chaat masala with you, still you can try this with chaat masala alone and it tastes great.
I had no patience to make and click masala coke popsicles for blog, so I am just posting it as a drink here.
Got this cute limited edition bottle (world cup) few weeks back, which is just in a shape of football and wanted to make use of it as a prop🤩.
- Cool the cola drink firstly until you are going to prepare the drink. I used coke zero, but you can use any brand. In a tall jar or big enough container, place all the ingredients except the coke.
Pour the coke slowly and it will bubble and raise very much, so let the container you use be apt for that.
2. Mix gently and immediately pour over ice to serve.
Serve immediately. Best after a dinner treat. You can make this easily for any party, get together, game nights.
Masala Coke recipe
- 2 cups Cola drink Mexican cola / Coke, chilled
- 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- ⅛ teaspoon Kala namak
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin seeds powder Roasted
- ⅛ teaspoon Black pepper powder optional
- Cool the cola drink until you are going to prepare the drink. I used coke zero, but you can use any brand.
- In a tall jar or big enough container, place all the ingredients except the coke.
- Pour the coke slowly as it will bubble and raise very much, so let the container you use be apt for that.
- Mix gently and immediately pour over ice in glasses to serve.
- Add coke carefully to the other ingredients, slow as it may overflow.
- Adjust salt and chaat masala as needed per your taste.