Masala coke is a twist to regular drink with Indian spices. A tantalizing drink that you will fall for it. Perfect thirst quencher for this summer.
It is totally a new drink to me until I made it as popsicle for the magazine.
Loved it when I made it as popsicle. My mom used to say when I was a kid that it would taste good when we mix salt in an aerated drink, it would taste good.
And I have seen my BIL does the same to remove the gas from the aerated drink as he doesn't like it.
But this one just amazed me when I tried first time. If you do not have any other ingredients and only chaat masala with you, still you can try this with chaat masala alone and it tastes great.
I had no patience to make and click masala coke popsicles for blog, so I am just posting it as a drink here.
Got this cute limited edition bottle (world cup) few weeks back, which is just in a shape of football and wanted to make use of it as a prop🤩.
Check out my carrot orange juice and this masala mor for natural drink options.
- Cool the cola drink firstly until you are going to prepare the drink. I used coke zero, but you can use any brand. In a tall jar or big enough container, place all the ingredients except the coke.
Pour the coke slowly and it will bubble and raise very much, so let the container you use be apt for that.
2. Mix gently and immediately pour over ice to serve.
Serve immediately. Best after a dinner treat. You can make this easily for any party, get together, game nights.
Masala Coke recipe
- 2 cups Cola drink Mexican cola / Coke, chilled
- 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- ⅛ teaspoon Kala namak
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin seeds powder Roasted
- ⅛ teaspoon Black pepper powder optional
- Cool the cola drink until you are going to prepare the drink. I used coke zero, but you can use any brand.
- In a tall jar or big enough container, place all the ingredients except the coke.
- Pour the coke slowly as it will bubble and raise very much, so let the container you use be apt for that.
- Mix gently and immediately pour over ice in glasses to serve.
- Add coke carefully to the other ingredients, slow as it may overflow.
- Adjust salt and chaat masala as needed per your taste.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tempting drink thank u raks
i do it directly 😀 very nice clicks
I do it directly too.. Very comforting drink
wat an apt drink for the world cup opening ceremony tonite!
Cola with lime juice ,black salt and chat masala tastes good....
that is so refreshing and so new to me!!
Cool.. Refreshing drink
You can substitute chat masala with fresh lemon juice .... 🙂 that too taste good 🙂
The Gastronomic Bong
Looks so tempting... perfect drink for a hot summer day... 🙂
Instead of all this ingredients u can use only one ingredient jaljira. It will give the same taste
You can even use jaljira it will also be good
Not a big fan of coke but still ur captures are so tempting...love all the clicks
Amazingly served in Barbeque nation
This recipe seems to be delicious as well as healthy.One will get the flavor of soft drink and masalas together.Jaljeera can also be used in it.