Vegetable raita recipe, this is a colourful, healthy raita recipe perfect for parathas, biryani, rotis etc.
This one goes well with the above paratha or any sort of paratha. Simple yet healthy. I posted this recipe along with Triangle paratha, but for easy find, thought of posting it separately.
Perfect when you hate onion or for special occasions when you need to avoid onion in your meal, like navratri.
Also for lunch box, if we pack onion raita, it turns really pungent and not pleasant to have onion smell in your breath. So perfect for lunch box too.
Check out my Onion raita
Mixed vegetable Raita recipe
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Side dish
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 1 min | Serves: 2 | Author: Raks anand
Mixed vegetable raita recipe - This is a colourful, healthy raita recipe perfect for parathas, biryani, rotis. Perfect when you hate onion or for special occasions when you need to avoid onion in your meal, like navratri.
- Cucumber - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Capsicum - ½
- Carrot - ½
- Salt and pepper - As needed
- Coriander leaves,chopped - 1 tbsp
- Curd - ½ cup
- Milk or sour cream - 3 tbsp
- Finely cut cucumber, tomato(deseeded), capsicum and carrot. Mix curd, milk , salt/ pepper well smoothly. Mix in all the other ingredients.
- Adding sour cream or milk gives a richness and the sourness will be lesser.
- You can add the vegetables like cabbage,boiled potato or any of you favourite vegetables.
This goes well with all parathas and even pulao/ biryani.