Papad rolls with raw mango as main ingredients. A flavourful starter or snack to try with raw mango (unripe mango). Step by step pictures recipe.
I saw this papad rolls in a restaurant menu and loved the idea. I wanted to try at home and made this simple stuffing with raw mango, carrots and capsicum and used in this papad rolls. It turned out to be really simple yet flavourful.
I love masala papad, since this papad roll is similarly tasting, this too became my favorite.
- Julienne cut mango, carrot, capsicum, onion, keep ingredients ready. Make a thin paste of maida with water in a bowl and keep aside.
- Take mango, carrot, capsicum in a mixing bowl. Add salt, chilli powder and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Dip a papad for 2-3 seconds in water kept in plate. Gently pat the excess water in a kitchen towel.
- Keep about 2 tbsp of the prepared mixture in one side of the papad.
- Roll halfway to cover it. Fold both the sides over it and roll gently towards end.
- Apply little maida paste to seal it.
- Heat oil and deep fry these papad rolls until golden in colour, turn the rolls over in between. Drain over paper towels.
Serve with green chutney or dates tamarind chutney like me.