Sattu laddu recipe with step by step pictures and full video.Sattu laddu is a healthy snack perfect for your family. Just 3 main ingredients.
I thought after making sattu sharbat, sattu flour will get over soon. But truth is I either forget or being lazy to prepare something with sattu flour. So thought of making sattu laddu. I know Vj will sure love this as snack. Fingers crossed for Aj, if he eats, I would be more than happy as this is a healthy protein rich snack. I am seeing slight changes in Aj’s taste preference, hoping he would like this too.
I have prepared sattu laddu recipe with sugar (unrefined), but you can replace it with powdered jaggery.
Sattu laddu preparation video
Step by step pictures
- First grind sugar with cardamom into a fine powder in a mixer.
- Take a heavy bottomed pan, roast sattu flour well in medium flame until the colour changes to golden.
- Heat ghee and roast chopped almonds.Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well with a ladle. Let the mixture to cool down, warm enough to handle. Roll tightly to a smooth laddu.
- Repeat to finish. Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy as snack, perfect for snack box too.