So after few weeks, I am posting a lunch menu today again. Last weekend I could not post anything, so I thought I should click something and keep ready for this weekend’s post. Still couldn’t, so I made this menu for today’s lunch. I was so very bored as Vj went to work today as well, so thought of keep myself occupied with this post. Dal palak and aloo gobi mutter is Aj’s favorite and the other 3 my favorite. So a combination of both of our favorites for today’s lunch menu. Soya chunks curry is very healthy, which I wanted to make for long time now, so today at last made it. Here’s how I prepared this lunch menu. For recipes of each dish, check the below links :
Soya chunks curry, dal palak – Lunch menu 51
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Lunch
Prep Time: 40 mins | Cook time: 1 hr | Serves: 4
- First soaked basmati rice, prepared dough for phulka. In small cooker, pressure cooked soya chunks for curry.
- Pressure cooked dal for dal palak. I had baby spinach that I got from fairprice, it was cleaned already so I had no work of cleaning palak.
- Then chopped onions for dal palak and soya chunks curry, sliced one for aloo gobi mutter. Chopped tomatoes for dal and soya curry.
- Cubed potatoes, cut cauliflower and kept immersed in hot water with turmeric and salt.
- When dal is done, kept cooker with rice. And started the stove work.
- First prepared for dal palak, sauteed, kept aside for cooling to grind. Then prepared soya chunks curry.
- As it was getting done, ground for aloo gobi mutter and palak. Once soya chunks curry done, prepared aloo gobi mutter.
- Prepared dal palak side by side. Prepared chaas and lastly phulka when everything was ready!
Have a happy weekend everyone