So after few weeks, I am posting a lunch menu today again. Last weekend I could not post anything, so I thought I should click something and keep ready for this weekend’s post. Still couldn’t, so I made this menu for today’s lunch. I was so very bored as Vj went to work today as well, so thought of keep myself occupied with this post
Soya chunks curry, dal palak – Lunch menu 51
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category: Lunch
Prep Time: 40 mins | Cook time: 1 hr | Serves: 4
- First soaked basmati rice, prepared dough for phulka. In small cooker, pressure cooked soya chunks for curry.
- Pressure cooked dal for dal palak. I had baby spinach that I got from fairprice, it was cleaned already so I had no work of cleaning palak.
- Then chopped onions for dal palak and soya chunks curry, sliced one for aloo gobi mutter. Chopped tomatoes for dal and soya curry.
- Cubed potatoes, cut cauliflower and kept immersed in hot water with turmeric and salt.
- When dal is done, kept cooker with rice. And started the stove work.
- First prepared for dal palak, sauteed, kept aside for cooling to grind. Then prepared soya chunks curry.
- As it was getting done, ground for aloo gobi mutter and palak. Once soya chunks curry done, prepared aloo gobi mutter.
- Prepared dal palak side by side. Prepared chaas and lastly phulka when everything was ready!
Have a happy weekend everyone