Strawberry coconut milk shake is perfect filling tropical drink, with a hint of mint. You can make it with soda too. Step by step pictures post.
After trying yummy lassi, made this drink and enjoyed it a lot. I had to try this after I tried it with mango. It turned out so yummy and delicious. Made it with store bough coconut milk, if you have fresh you can make with it for a more natural flavour. Since store bought coconut milk is very strong, I recommend to use light version or dilute it with 50 percent water or soda. Soda takes it to another level 😍
Also if using ready made coconut milk, find the one without carrageenan or other such additives under the hidden name of thickening agents or stabilizers. Used fresh strawberries here, but frozen also works good in this as this is a cold drink. Make sure to source a quality product. Check out my rose badam milk.
Strawberry coconut milk shake
- 12 strawberries I used fresh
- ½ cup coconut milk chilled
- ½ cup water chilled
- 4-6 mint leaves
- 2 tbsp sugar adjust according to your sweet preference
Strawberry coconut milk shake method:
- Preparing strawberries: I soak strawberries in water with salt for 20 mins. Remove the green part by cutting the top off. Chop roughly if you want.
- To make coconut milkshake, place cleaned strawberries in blender with sugar. Make to a smooth puree.
- Top it with coconut milk, water, mint leaves. Blend smoothly. Serve in a chilled glass.
Enjoy your drink, quite filling!