Strawberry lassi is a rich and delicious lassi I have ever tasted. I just love how strawberry flavour blends well in this. Step by step pictures post.
I have never ever thought there is lassi in this flavour until I saw in a restaurant menu. I noted that in to try list along with strawberry cake , strawberry cream recipe and decided to buy strawberries.
For couple of weeks I was really scared to buy imported strawberries, that too it was from a epicenter country at that time.
Later, just in two weeks time, the epidemic is all over the world and if I see that deep, I can't buy any vegetable.
So went ahead to buy and as soon as I came home, just washed and cleaned well. Pat dried it and layered the fruits in kitchen towel.
I used one box for cake and remaining used in my breakfast. Reserved some for trying out lassi. For couple of days I could not make it and when I was ready, there wasn't much curd to make lassi🤦♀️.
I hope many would relate to this situation of missing one ingredient when other is there😁.
Strawberry lassi recipe - Rich & smooth
- ½ cup stawberries chopped
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon cream Or Replace ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup plain yogurt/ curd not sour
- First place chopped strawberries, with sugar in a blender. Grind smoothly.
- Top it with cream/ milk and curd and blend until frothy. Transfer to a chilled serving glass.
- Adjust sugar as per your taste. I like mine in sweeter side.
- If you want it slightly on tangy side, you can skip cream or milk and just use 1 cup curd.
- Use frozen strawberries, if fresh is not available.
- I personally don't like to dilute with ice cubes, but if you want it super cold, fill the serving glass with half ice cubes.
- For variations, you can add a drop of vanilla or rose flavouring too. But I like this natural intense flavour of strawberry itself best.
1. First place chopped strawberries, with sugar in a blender. Grind smoothly.
2. Top it with cream/ milk and curd and blend until frothy. Transfer to a chilled serving glass.
Enjoy immediately. Check out my salt lassi recipe if you like.