Indian one pot meals, simple lunch menu with my favorite tomato peas pulao. I both love to have it as well as cook it. Its easy to make too.
I made this menu last week along with thayir vadai. So thought of clicking this for lunch menu post too.
Made the potato curry with fresh ground masala, you can replace it with any vegetable side dish you like.
Check out the link for the recipes
Recipe Cuisine: Indian | Recipe Category:Lunch
Prep Time: 3 Hrs | Cook time: 1 hr | Serves: 3
- I made ready the thayir vadai first that day as I wanted to make a post. You can make vadais ahead or even use leftover vadais.
- So as you prepare breakfast, you can first soak for vadai, once breakfast work is done, grind for vadai and prepare vadais.
- Prepare curd vadai and set aside.
- Soak rice for pulao and cut potato, onion, tomato. Keep all the other ingredients ready. Gring masala for curry and keep that too ready.
- Cook plain rice for curd rice. Other side cook tomato pulao.
- Lastly prepare potato curry and fry vadams.