|Cauliflower||6 small pieces|
|Frozen peas||1/4 cup|
|Paneer cubes||1/2 cup|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Garam masala||1/2 tsp|
|Chilli powder||1/4 tsp|
|Pepper powder||1/4 tsp|
|Coconut milk||1/2 cup|
|Cream (optional)||2 tbsp|
|Cinnamon||1 inch piece|
Step by step method for hyderabadi subz kurma:
- Fry onion,with green chillies in a tsp of oil and grind it to a fine paste.Keep aside.
- Heat ghee/oil in pan and temper with the items given in the ‘to temper’ table in order. After the cumin seeds splutter,add the ground paste,ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes. Add 1/2 tblsp water and cook for half a minute.
- Add the vegetables and fry for 2-3 minutes in medium-low flame.Add the powders-garam masala,pepper,red chilli.give it a stir and add 3/4 cup water. Cover and cook until all the veggies gets cooked well yet bit crunchy.Takes 6-8 minutes.(I forgot to add the powders in this stage and added in the next step!)
- Add milk,coconut milk and cream(if desired),I dint add cream and lastly paneer and give it a boil. Dont let it boil for long time,just give it a boil in low flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with roti or any variety rice!