Veg manchurian gravy without maida, veg manchurian balls prepared with besan instead of maida. Easy version using Chings secret masala. Ching’s secret is available all over India and available in Singapore at Mustafa center.
I have posted vegetable manchurian with maida earlier, which I learnt from my friend Sangeeta. I follow the recipe everytime I prepare vegetable manchurian. Let me share a vegetable manchurian balls recipe without maida. I was wondering how besan (chickpea flour) would taste in an Indo chinese recipe. But it was really good and no odd flavour in this desi manchurian gravy recipe.
To prepare veg manchurian balls:
- Take grated cabbage, besan, ginger, green chilli and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix well. No need to add water.
- Make equal sized small balls and arrange in a plate.
- Heat kadai with oil enough for deep frying. Once oil is hot, deep fry the manchurian balls in medium heat until golden in colour. Drain in paper towel.
To prepare veg manchurain gravy:
- Dissolve chings manchurain masala in water, keep aside.
- Heat a kadai with a tbsp of oil and stir fry the vegetables for 2 mins.
- Add the manchurian balls and mix gently. Pour the manchurian masala water and stir.
- Boil for 3 mins and switch off the flame. Garnish with chopped spring onion.
Serve with fried rice or noodles.
P.S. This is a sponsored post, in association with Ching’s Secret.