Chilli cheese toast
Learn how to make chilli cheese toast, a quick and easy snack with step by step pictures and full video.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 & 1/2 cup cheese grated, mozzarella
- 3 green chillies
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- 8 Bread slices
Finely chop, mince green chilli and coriander leaves.
Preheat oven at 220 deg C in grill mode for 5 mins
Meanwhile spread cheese over the bread slices to cover it with layer of cheese.
Sprinkle chopped chilli over it evenly as per your spice requirement.
Place over baking tray lined with butter paper. Grease the butter paper.
Bake for 2-3 mins in top rack. Or until the cheese is melt and turns golden here and there.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Reduce baking temperature if your oven is small and have only one rack.
- If not grill mode, follow the same step with the convection mode itself.
- You can do this in tawa also. Just cook covered to melt the cheese.