Pani puri sorbet
Pani puri sorbet is a refreshing, tasty and healthy one. Sure pani puri lovers would love it. Learn how to make this sorbet with stepwise pictures.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time1 min
Freezing time10 hrs
Total Time11 mins
- 1/4 cup Mint leaves tightly packed
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves loosely packed
- 1 Green chilli
- 1/2 inch piece Ginger
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Jaggery
- 1/2 tsp Roasted jeera / cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander seeds powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Kala namak/ black salt
- 1 tsp Chaat masala Optional
- 2 cups Water
- Salt As needed
In a blender, place cleaned mint leaves, coriander leaves, chili, ginger, hagger, roasted jeera, coriander seeds powder, pepper powder, kala namak and chaat masala, with little water.
Filter it through a metal strainer.
Adjust water to 2 cups.Freeze for 8 hours.
Once frozen, break with a fork by poking and grind it in blender until smooth.
Again freeze. Repeat the process one more time. That is, break the frozen mixture and grind again.This time you will notice the mixture is really smooth and soft in texture.
Freeze couple of hours again before serving.
- both kala namak and black salt should be added carefully.
- Grinding the frozen mixture twice or more than that gives really soft texture.