Strawberry lassi recipe - Rich & smooth
Strawberry lassi is a rich and delicious lassi I have ever tasted. I just love how strawberry flavour blends well in this. Step by step pictures post.
- 1/2 cup stawberries chopped
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cream Or Replace 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt/ curd not sour
First place chopped strawberries, with sugar in a blender. Grind smoothly.
Top it with cream/ milk and curd and blend until frothy. Transfer to a chilled serving glass.
- Adjust sugar as per your taste. I like mine in sweeter side.
- If you want it slightly on tangy side, you can skip cream or milk and just use 1 cup curd.
- Use frozen strawberries, if fresh is not available.
- I personally don't like to dilute with ice cubes, but if you want it super cold, fill the serving glass with half ice cubes.
- For variations, you can add a drop of vanilla or rose flavouring too. But I like this natural intense flavour of strawberry itself best.