Mango coconut milk shake
Mango and coconut cream or coconut milk together tastes great, just like the Pina colada. The tropical fruit drink perfect to try for the mango season.
- 1 Mango chilled
- ½ cup Coconut milk chilled
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Sugar or adjust as per your requirement
Slice the mango along the seeds, scoop out the pulp. Chop roughly.
Place mango, coconut milk, sugar, lemon juice in a blender.
Blend well until smooth and serve immediately topped with few fresh chopped mango pieces.
- I used coconut cream, so diluted ¼ cup cream with ¼ cup water.
- You can adjust coconut milk quantity according to the consistency you like.
- Roughly, the chopped mangoes were 1 cup.