paneer soda recipe
Paneer soda? It can be new to so many of you! I knew there is one such drink even when I was a kid, through my mom, drooling when she says paneer soda. Its not the paneer – Indian cottage cheese, but this is rose water – Panneer!
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Rose water/ panneer pure
- Plain soda - As needed for serving
Bring water and sugar to boil, continue boiling in medium flame for 3 minutes. Cool down.
Add rose essence and stir well. Once cooled down, you can store it in airtight bottles and refrigerate it.
When ever needed, at the time of serving, add 3 tblsp or 4 tblsp over few ice cubes placed in a glass as per your sweet preference and add chilled plain soda over it and mix well.
- You can replace rose essence with rose water we get in stores. In that case, use 2-3 tblsp in place of 3 drops of essence, as rose water is slightly diluted.
- Another way for enjoying this drink – if you have rose syrup at home, you can use that as well along with soda.
- Use always good quality essence. Consume as soon as you add the soda to enjoy the great taste. Always serve chilled.