Creamy avocado pasta
Creamy avocado pasta with easy procedure, just few ingredients yet delicious and rich taste with no cheese, makes it vegan. If you want you can add some parmesan for garnish.
- 1 Ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- ¼ cup sweet basil leaves fresh
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cloves garlic small
- Salt to season
- Black pepper to season
- 2 cups Spaghetti cooked
Cook spaghetti with lots of water and salt as per the instructions given in the cover or until al dente.
Cut open avocado and take out the seed. refer this video.
Scoop the pulp and transfer to the food processor.
Place sweet basil, olive oil, garlic, lime juice inside the blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Mix with cooked pasta along with salt, pepper as needed. Serve.
- Make sure to add lime juice generously to avoid raw smell from sweet basil and avocado.
- Can use lemon juice in place of lime, chilli flakes in place of black pepper.
- Try cilantro or coriander leaves for another version in place of sweet basil.
- Enjoy the creamy pasta, with goodness of avocado and sweet basil.