Rose milk shake
Rose milk shake with a hint of vanilla makes it smell so sweet and heavenly. If you have not tried this combo yet, a must try.
- 1 cup milk boiled & chilled
- 2 tablespoon rose syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla essence or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place milk, rose syrup, vanilla ice cream and vanilla essence in blender. Grind until frothy.
Serve immediately. You can top with ice cream and extra syrup if you want.
- Make it without ice cream, still good.
- If using vanilla extract, use more, if essence use less.