Chocolate strawberry overnight oats
Chocolate strawberry overnight oats is one of the best make ahead breakfast recipes. With natural sweetener, have a healthy and hearty breakfast.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cocoa powder unsweetened
- 6 fresh strawberries
- ⅓ cup milk
- ¼ cup greek yogurt or as needed
- 1 tbsp honey or as needed
In a mason jar, place oats. Pour milk over it.
Add yogurt, coca powder, honey to it.
Mix well. Keep it closed overnight in fridge.
Chop fresh strawberries and top before serving. You can top the oats with strawberries overnight too.
Next day, the oats will be perfect to consume with right consistency.
- You can add a pinch of salt, but I found the taste to be balanced, not flat in this particular recipe.
- Fruits can be topped and kept overnight. Or freshly cut and topped at the time of serving, it's your choice.
- You can prepare overnight oats for 5 days of a week and keep refrigerated.