Chapati noodles recipe
Chapati noodles is an excellent way to use up the leftover chapathi. Kids can have it without any complains, with added vegetables. Give leftover a nutritious twist.
- 3 Chapati
- 1 Onion sliced
- ¼ cup shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup carrot julienne
- ¼ cup thin sliced capsicum
- 2 Garlic cloves crushed
- ¼ tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Sambar /red chilli powder
- 1 Green chilli slit lengthwise
- ½ tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 & ½ tsp Tomato chilli sauce
- Salt - As needed
- 2 tbsp Coriander chopped
- 2 tbsp Spring onion chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive oil/ any cooking oil
Stack the chapatis and cut them first into 4 quarters and cut them into long thin strips.
Heat a pan with oil and add crushed garlic first followed by onion and green chillies. Fry for a minute and then add the vegetables carrot,cabbage and capsicum,frying each for a minute.
Lower the flame,add the sauces and pepper powder,sambar powder,little salt(chapati has salt,so add very little).Stir well and add the cut strips of chapati and toss well in high flame to mix thoroughly.
Lastly Garnish with finely chopped coriander and spring onion and serve immediately.
- The above recipe serves only one person. Adjust accordingly if you want to prepare for more.