Dalgona mocha coffee recipe
Dalgona mocha coffee with a hint of coco and vanilla, just the way I love it. Quick video, step by step pictures post.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- ½ teaspoon coco powder unsweetened
- Few drops vanilla
- 1 cup milk 240-250ml
Place instant coffee, sugar, coco, vanilla, water in a cup.
Using whisk, keep beating the coffee mixture until you get soft peak.
It takes upto 3 minutes when using electric one.
To serve: In serving cup, fill with hot milk and top the creamy coffee mixture as a layer.
Dust with coco powder if needed. Mix and enjoy.
- Hand beating may take longer.
- I tried altering the recipe but I did not get creamy texture.
- If you want cold coffee version, fill the glass with ice, add milk to it and top with the prepared creamy coffee mixture.