Ice lemon tea recipe
Ice lemon tea recipe, or iced lemon tea with fresh slices of lemon makes a refreshing drink for summer. Step by step pictures.
- 1 tablespoon Tea powder
- 1.5 cup Water
- 2 tablespoon Sugar or as per ur taste
- ½ Lemon
- 2 Lemon slices
Bring water to boil until it bubbles, then add the tea and boil in medium flame for 2 minutes.
Filter through a tea strainer and add sugar, mix to dissolve it. Cool down to room temperature.
You can squeeze little lemon to the brewed tea or just muddle some fresh slices to avoid cloudy tea. Fill a tall glass with ice, fresh lemon slices and pour the tea over it and enjoy!
- Add tea powder only after water boils for best results. Do not boil more than 2 minutes as it may turn strong and bitter.
- I used larger tea granules/ leaves so if using finer tea leaves/ powder, reduce the amount. Refer the back of the pack for instructions.
- Keep covered while the tea comes to room temperature to retain its flavor.
- Adjust lemon juice and sugar as per your taste.