Paneer cutlet recipe
Paneer cutlet is a easy, quick to prepare snack idea for evening. Full video, step by step detailed pictures of no onion no garlic paneer cutlet recipe.
- 2 cups Paneer cubes
- 1 Potato cooked
- 2 tablespoon Maida
- 1 Green chilli Minced
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon Kitchen king masala
- ½ teaspoon Chaat masala
- ⅛ teaspoon Turmeric
- ¼ cup Coriander leaves
- ½ cup Bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon Maida to coat
- Oil - To deep fry
Pressure cook potato and crumble/ grate for even mixing. Keep paneer immersed in hot water until soft (20 mins). Drain water, crumble in a mixer.
Take crumbled paneer in a mixing bowl. Add potato, maida, very finely chopped green chilli and coriander leaves, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, chaat masala powder, turmeric powder, required salt. Mix well.
Divide into equal sized balls. Shape into cutlets (Your favorite shape).In a shallow dish, make a paste of maida with little water, salt. The paste should not be too thick.
Dip the shaped cutlets in maida paste, coat with bread crumbs. Heat oil in kadai and deep fry in batches until golden. Drain in paper towel.
- I usually microwave potato for 2 or 3 mins (wash, prick in 2-3 places). This ensures no water is retained in the potato, so no sogginess.
- Potato, maida are added for binding. If your cutlet breaks, you can add more maida or even grind a bread slice and mix with the mixture for troubleshooting. Adjust spice accordingly.
- Grinding paneer in mixer ensures really fine crumble and helps in binding easily.