Mango salsa recipe
Fresh mango salsa recipe with fresh ripe mango. With only few ingredients, this is a perfect party pleaser.
- 2 Mangoes firm ripe
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- ¼ cup capsicum finely chopped
- 1 Green chilli de-seeded finely chopped
- 1 lime
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
Gather ingredients needed. Finely chop onion, coriander, green chilli - deseeded (Jalapeno if you have), capsicum.
Chop mango to almost cooked chickpea size. Cut lime to two.
While chopping mango, I did not use the small not so firm sides. Just used the firm parts of mango.
In a mixing bowl, take mango, all other chopped ingredients we kept ready for mango salsa.
Squirt the lime. Sprinkle salt and mix gently. Now it's ready to serve.
- Tastes best when served fresh. Would not recommend storing as it has raw onion and fruit.