Mango Mastani recipe
Mango mastani is a delicious mango drink, topped with ice cream and chopped nuts, dry fruits. I have used a scoop of vanilla ice cream, tutti frutti and some chopped nuts.
- 1 Mango alphonso
- 1 cup Milk
- ½ tablespoon Sugar
- 1 scoop Ice cream vanilla / mango
- 1 tablespoon Chopped nuts
- 1 tablespoon Tutti frutti
- Few raisins
Slice the sides of the mangoes, scoop the pulp using a spoon to a mixer. Add sugar to it.
Add milk and blend smoothly. Pour into serving glass.
To serve, top with a scoop of ice cream and garnish generously with nuts.
- You can first blend mango and sugar until smooth and later use milk.
- I added milk as such, but you can also use boiled, cooled milk.
- You can use mango ice cream instead of vanilla.
- Colour of the mastani depends on the variety of mango.
- You can also use mango pulp available in tins.