easy noodles masala recipe, Homemade noodles masala
Quick and easy noodles masala recipe with a shortcut easy version. Homemade noodles masala using sambar powder. Can be used in other dishes too.
- 1 tablespoon + 1 tsp sambar powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Corn starch white corn flour
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon amchoor powder
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds powder optional
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
Store in an airtight container. use upto 1 month.
Add 2 tsp, heaped - of prepared masala and required salt for single serving of the Instant noodles.
- According to the sambar powder you use, the flavour also varies.
- Avoid the sambar powder with kopra/ coconut in it.
- I liked the addition of a little bit of fennel seeds powder in my masala as my sambar powder doesn't have fennel in it.
- You must use onion powder and garlic powder. Ginger powder can be skipped.