Instant kambu dosai recipe
Instant kambu dosai recipe with flour, no rice healthy dosai under 15 mins breakfast or dinner.
Servings: 4 Dosai
- ¼ cup Bajra flour / Kambu maavu
- ¼ cup Wheat flour
- ½ Onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Ginger optional
- Salt - As needed
- Oil - As needed
Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix it using a whisk adding water gradually. It should be watery enough to pour and spread by itself.
Heat a tawa, drizzle with oil, pour the dosa batter, first outer circle, then to fill it. Cook in medium flame. You can cook covered and skip flipping or flip and cook, its up to you.
- Let the batter consistency be not too thick.When you pour, the tawa should be hot and small tiny pours should be seen as you pour. That is the right consistency of the batter.
- If batter is too thin also it will get stuck to the pan.
- Always grease the pan first well before pouring the batter. While its cooking also you can drizzle few drops of oil to make it crisp.