Aval laddu recipe
Aval laddu, just 3 main ingredients for this quick and easy recipe ready in 30 mins.
- 1 cup Aval flattened rice/ Poha
- ½ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Ghee
- 3 Cashew nuts
- 8 Dried raisins
- 2 Cardamom
Sieve the poha to get rid of any impurities. Remove large impurities by hand picking.
Dry roast the poha until golden in colour. Cool down.
Grind to make a flour/ fine powder. Grind sugar also with the cardamom seeds to fine powder.
Heat ghee and break the cashews to very tiny pieces and fry until golden. Add raisin and fry till fluffy.
Take the powdered ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the heated ghee to it.
Mix well and take a hand full of mixture nad press inside your palm to make ladoos out of it.
- Make sure to roast the poha well and grind it finely.
- cardamom is must needed for lending a divine flavour.
- Use ghee and sugar as mentioned for perfect taste.
- Make sure to finely break the cashews and also do not add more than required, otherwise it will be difficult for shaping the ladoos.
- Ladoos are fragile, so carefully handle it. If not ground finely, it will be hard to hold its shape.