Chana salad, chickpea salad
Chana salad with curd/ yogurt, sour cream and simple ingredients for a filling, delicious salad. You can skip sour cream and use yogurt fully.
- 1 cup Chana/ chickpea cooked
- 2 tbsp Sour cream
- 2 tbsp Plain yogurt
- ½ cup Cucumber chopped
- ½ cup Onion chopped
- ½ tsp Black pepper crushed
- 2 tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
Place thick yogurt, sour cream, pepper, lemon juice and salt in a bowl. Mix well smooth.
Add cooked chana, chopped onion, cucumber and mix well.
- Cut cucumber and onion same size as the chana.
- Serve as soon as you mix.
- Use greek yogurt or thick hung curd for rich taste.