Garlic bhel is a simple no cook snack with few ingredients yet spicy, with burst of flavour. Quick video for this quick to make snack Karnataka street food snack.
- 3 cups Puffed rice
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 3 green chilles
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 3 tbsp Boondi
- 3 tbsp Sev
- 3 tbsp carrot
- 3 tbsp Coriander
- 2 tsp sugar powder optional
Gather all the ingredients needed ready.
Place coconut, green chilli and garlic along with salt in a mixie. Grind it as smooth as possible. Do not add water.
Now in a mixing bowl, take pori (puffed rice). Add ghee to it and mix well to coat.
Add ground paste, kara boondi, sev and grated carrot, Finely chopped coriander leaves. Add sugar powder at this stage if you are adding.
Mix well and serve immediately.
- I used small variety Indian garlic.
- Do not mix and keep, just do it when you are going to have.
- Green chilli count can be adjusted as per your spice level.
- never skip or skimp on ghee measurement. Always melt and add.