Microwave eggless fudge mug cake
Microwave eggless fudge mug cake easy and quick to whip up. Step by step pictures and full video recipe. Quick fix for your chocolate craving.
- 4 tbsp All purpose flour
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Coco powder
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 3 tbsp Oil I used virgin coconut oil
- 2 drops Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp Chocolate chips or any chopped chocolate –
Gather all the ingredients needed. Combine flour, sugar and coco in a mug.
Add milk, oil, essence and mix until blend together. Add the chocolate chips lastly and mix.
Microwave in high for 2 mins (Mine is 700W).
- Please use only neutral tasting oil like refined sunflower oil. I love coconut oil in my cake, so I used it. It goes well with chocolate flavour.
- You can use pepper mint essence in place of vanilla for a change.
- Do not microwave more than mentioned time. It will harden like rock.
- Please use microwave – able& mugs only.
- If you want to bake, bake at 180 deg C for 15 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.