No bake oats energy balls recipe
No bake oats energy balls recipe, super tasty quick peanut butter chocolate snack that is delicious too.
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- ½ cup peanut butter I used peanut butter with chocolate strips
- ½ cup Semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Honey
- ¼ cup Flax meal ground flax
Gather all ingredients needed. Measure and place it in a mixing bowl.
Using a spatula, mix everything well.
It will be sticky, so pop into the fridge for 30 to 45 mins.
Take out, grease your hands with butter or use gloves and make bite size balls.
Keep refrigerated and pop in your mouth whenever needed.
- You can increase the flax meal quantity (double it)
- Plain peanut butter can also be used
- You can even replace honey with agave or maple syrup.
- Use homemade peanut butter or cookie butter for variations.