guava ice cream
Homemade guava ice cream with just 3 main ingredients with available gadgets at home. Creamy, flavourful and delicious ice cream with the pink guava.
- 2 Pink guava
- ½ cup Whipping cream or regular cream
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
Take guava and eliminate the top black part. Cut into 4. Eliminate the seed part in the pulp by scooping using a paring knife.
Chop roughly. Place in a blender along with sugar, grind smoothly.
Whip cream until soft peak and add ground guava pulp.
Fold gently and freeze for 8 hrs minimum. Scoop and serve once frozen.
- If you want you can peel off the skin too.
- Make sure to take out all the seeds, otherwise smooth texture will not be achieved.
- Sugar can be adjusted according to suit your taste.
- I used whipping cream, you can use nestle cream too.
- Instead of sugar, you can use 3 tablespoon of condensed milk as well.
- Use a wide box to freeze your ice cream so that scooping is easy. If it is too hard to scoop, keep aside for 5 mins outside and dip your ice cream scooper in warm water before scooping.