Easy Potato wedges in oven
Potato wedges baked in oven with simple ingredients you will find in your pantry. With full video and step by step pictures.
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Garlic finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Curry leaves finely chopped (Optional)
- ½ tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt - as needed
First cut the potatoes into half. Divide and cut each half further into two.
Hold your knife diagonally to get equal sized wedges.
Take the cut wedges in a mixing bowl. Add rest of the ingredients and mix.
Preheat oven at 200 deg C. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil. Grease with oil.
Spread the potato wedges without layering. Bake for 30 mins at 200 deg C. In between, turn the wedges once for even roasting.
- Clean the potatoes well before cutting it, to remove the dirt.
- Depending on your oven, reduce your oven temperature if it gets burnt too fast.
- Consume as soon as it is baked, not recommended to reheat.
- You can use any herb like rosemary, thyme etc.