Teh Tarik recipe, Condensed milk pulled tea
Teh Tarik is Malaysian originated milk tea, usually pulled between two cups to get a frothy top. Quick video step by step photos recipe.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Tea powder Black tea
- 2-3 tablespoon Condensed milk Sweetened
- 1 tablespoon Evaporated milk Optional
- 1 Pinch Salt tiny pinch
Boil water until it starts to bubble. Switch off flame, add the tea powder. Let it steep for 5 mins or as mentioned in the pack. I like to steep little longer as I like it strong.
Filter the tea through a strainer to a cup. Add condensed milk, evaporated milk and salt. Mix well with a spoon.
Pull between two cups to get froth. Pour it to the serving glass.
- Use heated glass cups for pulling as well as serving.
- Steep longer for stronger tea.