Virgin mojito recipe
Virgin mojito is a refreshing drink made with easy ingredients available without any alcoholic beverage in it.
- 1 Lime
- 10 Fresh mint leaves
- 1 & ½ cup Plain soda
- 2 tablespoon Simple syrup
- 1 cup Ice cubes
In a heavy bottomed glass, muddle mint leaves with a wooden or light weight handle (back).
Add simple syrup, lemon juice, ice cubes on top of this.
Top with chilled soda and mix.
- Adding more mint leaves may dominate the drink, so balance it with lime flavour. I have added more, but even 3-4 leaves per drink is also enough.
- Adjust sweetness according to your taste.
- I have used unrefined sugar, so colour might be different.
- You can use natural sweeteners like sugar cane juice or honey too.
- Instead of any sweetener, you can use drinks like sprite.