Aloo veg grilled sandwich recipe
Aloo veg grilled sandwich, also known as Bombay sandwich, Indian style sandwich with green chutney and aloo/ potato combo. With the Indian spices, it is perfect to suit our taste buds.
- 4 Bread slices
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Boiled potato
- 4 teaspoon Green chutney
- 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 2 Cheese slices
- Butter - As needed
Slice the veggies and gather all the other ingredients, in between the two slices, spread green chutney, butter if desired, place a slice of cheese and arrange the veggies and sprinkle pepper, chaat masala over it.
Lastly sliced potatoes and close the sandwich with other slice of bread and repeat the same for the next pair of slice. Place it in a greased sandwich maker and cook for 2 minutes or as per the sandwich maker’s instructions.
- I fold the cheese slice and keep it towards center of each piece, so that it doesn't ooze out easily. Also grated frozen mozzarella oozes out less.
- Clean the sandwich maker as soon as you take out the sandwich and when hot to take out easily the oozed out cheese if any.
- Make sure to grease with generous butter.
- No specific recipe for this, you can skip any one or two, still tastes great!
- I made it in my sandwich maker, don't worry if you don't have one, you can make it in tawa too. You can also use the griller plate if you have it.