Easy iced biscoff latte recipe
Easy iced biscoff latte recipe is a must try coffee based drink, if you are biscoff fan. Very easy to make it at home and enjoy coffee shop style drink at home.
- ¼ cup Milk
- 2 tablespoon Cream I used cooking cream
- 3 tablespoon Hot coffee espresso (Refer above for instant version)
- 2 teaspoon Biscoff spread
- ¼ teaspoon pure Vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon simple syrup
To start with, take biscoff spread in a glass. Pour hot coffee over it.
Add simple syrup and then beat well using spoon or a milk frother.
Gather the ingredients required ready. Fill the glass with ice cubes.
Pour the mixed coffee + biscoff spread over it. In goes vanilla extract.
Top it with milk + cream. Mix and enjoy!
- Do not use more of the spread, within 2 teaspoon will be fine for a tall single serving.
- When using high fat content creamer and the biscoff spread which in turn has more fat content, make sure to balance the coffee, sugar measures.
- Enjoy as soon as you prepare, otherwise ice may dilute the drink.