Tortilla pizza recipe
Tortilla pizza recipe, easy, quick and tasty snack idea, perfect for single serving or for sudden pizza cravings.
Servings: 6 pizzas
- 6 Tortillas
- 300 gms Mozzarella cheese approx.
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- ½ Capsicum
- ¼ Zucchini
- ¾ cup Pasta sauce or Pizza sauce
- ½ teaspoon Oregano or any dried Italian herb
- 2 teaspoon Chilli flakes
To start with, keep all the ingredients needed ready.
Take out the oven baking tray. Preheat oven at 200 deg c for 10 mins.
Place tortillas on baking tray. I made two pizzas in one tray.
Spread about 2 tablespoon of sauce per wrap. Sprinkle some sea salt, Italian herb like oregano. Cover the base with cheese.
Top it with the sliced vegetables. I like to add little more cheese on the top.
Put the tray inside in the oven, middle rack and bake for 9 to 10 mins.
The cheese should melt and bubble, turn golden here and there.
Take out and cut to serve. Season with chilli flakes or black pepper and more dried herbs.
- Since the tortillas are soft and thin base, make sure to place it in the baking tray and start assembling the pizza. Otherwise it will be hard to transfer.
- As soon as you assemble, bake it right away to prevent it become soggy.
- Leave some space in the outer circumference for giving space in case cheese melts. Amount of cheese is purely your choice.