Kids friendly fired rice (American fried rice style)
Kids friendly fired rice (American fried rice style) has all the things your kid would love in the plate. This is inspired form American fried rice which is usually served as a platter.
- 2.5 cups cooked rice refrigerated
- ½ Onion
- 2 tablespoon Garlic
- ¼ cup Carrot heaped
- 2 pinch Pepper powder Black/ White
- 2 tablespoon Raisin
- ½ cup Peas + Sweet corn
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 3 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- Salt as needed
Keep all the ingredients ready before starting. Heat a pan with oil, after that add onion, garlic and carrot together.
Add pepper and cook for couple of minutes in medium flame.
Now add raising and give it a fry. After that add sweet corn and peas.
Cook until raisin bloats up.
Following that, add cooked rice. Also soya sauce, ketchup and little salt. Note that sauces have salt in it.
Mix well in high heat until you hear crackling sound of rice. I used my Ikea steel pan for this in case you are wondering.
- Adding enough oil is important.
- Chill the rice preferable over night in refrigerator for best results. This prevents rice grains to be separate yet tasty.