Gopalkala | Dahi poha
Gopalkala is nothing but dahi poha - aval/ flattened rice/ beaten rice mixed with curd (plain yogurt), cucumber and tempered with ghee.
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time2 minutes mins
- ½ cup Poha rice flakes - heaped
- ¼ cup Curd plain yogurt
- ¼ cup cucumber Finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Grated coconut
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Ghee
- ½ teaspoon Jeera cumin seeds
- 1 Green chilli
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Finely chopped
Wash and drain poha. No water should be retained. Place it in a mixing bowl.
Add curd, cucumber, salt and sugar. Mix well.
Temper with the items given under 'to temper' table.
Add the temper to poha, add coconut and mix.
- Adjust curd as per the required consistency.